I recently received a comment from The Sassy Sexpert saying that I had been tagged. Wondering what the hell this meant, I follow the link she provided to here. Apparently, bloggers tag other bloggers to compliment them on their work. WOW! I was immediately impressed and felt really honored. Especially since I'm already an avid reader of her blog. I love her choice of topics, her openness, and her writing style. To be chosen by The Sassy Sexpert as a blog that she likes is awesome!
So, what's next? After being tagged by someone, the tagged individual is supposed to:
- Link to the person who tagged you (That would be The Sassy Sexpert)
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
- Tag seven other people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Sounds fun! Here are my seven facts:
- I've been deathly terrified of needles for most of my life, yet I have my nose pierced. I recently went to therapy for 1 year to get over my fear of needles. I'm still relatively fearful, but I don't pass out anymore at the site of one.
- I once broke my rib by falling into a 8ft deep hole while walking through a construction site at night (long story).
- The Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie of all time. I could, and actually do, watch it over and over and over. My parents have always told me that when I was very young I sometimes would watch it 3-5 times in a row. Going along with that, I have numerous Wizard of Oz memorabilia (i.e. figurines, dolls, toys, games, towels, photos, posters, books, blankets, etc.). I even named my dog Toto.
- My first, and most favorite, car was a 1989 Chevy Blazer, which I bought in 1998. Since then, I have owned two more Chevy Blazers. One of which is my current everyday driver (you know, the only car that works right now).
- I never lived in a dorm during college (which, by the way, I've been in for 8+ years) and I've never lived in an apartment. I lived in the same house my whole life until I was 18 and then I've always rented a house off campus with friends or the Hus.
- I try not to take myself too seriously. Life is too short to be so somber and highbrow all of the time. Laughter plays a big role in my life.
- I love chocolate. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate milk, chocolate anything!
And, these are the blogs i absolutely love...